BEARZERKERS is a local multiplayer game of two halves, with a focus on indirect combat and avoidance. HUNT pits you and your friends against each other; where you don't need to run faster than the bear to survive, just faster than the person next to you. GAUNTLET is the ultimate game of moment to moment cooperation where every second counts and a single slip up can be the end for you and your team.
HUNTBased on our original prototype with a number of tweaks, Hunt is a last man standing scenario with a variable number of bears, lives, and powerups, spread across a broad selection of open, twisting maps.
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer! Challenge your friends to be the last alive in the dreaded arenas of Hunt, or help them surmount the deadly summit in Spiral.
- A plethora of match options and tweaks to change the game up every round.
- Painstakingly created beautiful 3D world with a lovely handpainted art style.
- Powerups galore await you in Hunt to give you the edge, as well as a numble of customisable abilities for your critter pals in Gauntlet.
- Innappropriately kickass soundtrack and sounds from local Canberra musician Tommy Gough.